Tuesday, February 28, 2012

C I T Y S H O P P I N G B O O K B A G



After finding a luvvly jubbly vintage baseball book I had ideas spinning in my marmey head about making a bookbag not a bag for books.
I got my drill out and drilled right through the book cover and pages...then started binding and stitching things on the poor little innocent book.
I secured a vintage metal zipper bag to hold money and change securely.
My biggest struggle with a small bags is...where do the keys fit?...the phone?...the etc and etc??
I always have to have a pencil and small pieces of brown paper, my lip balm, my phone, plastic cards and $ if I have some...so there is a place for everything!
Thank you, Dulcy, for another use of the rug hooking linen!
I am going to a bestie lunch in 30 minutes and show off my new BOOKBAG.

Ta, xo J



No comments:

Post a Comment