Tuesday, January 17, 2012

10 pairs of shoes


One of the many things I love about my creative art/sewing class with 10 year old home schoolers is how they keep me honest.
As a leader and hopefully a role model when one of my students asked me, "how many pairs of shoes do you have?'.....I was able to answer honestly...ten!
I took this photo of them (2 pair are heels in storage that I seldom wear).
Since I absolutely ADORE every single pair I have them out on a vintage creeper in my work room.
To be completely honest about this...I will buy a pair of flip flops in June at Target for $2.99.
That will make it eleven unless I move one pair on. I like even numbers.


Ta, xo J

2 comments:

  1. And such a luvvly selection at that!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have more shoes until my poor feet couldn't cope with any old shoe. Now I have a small selection of "go to" pairs. I love my Doc Martens the bestest!
    Don't forget to sign up for my little stool giveaway! It's calling your name...
    Hugs,
    Courtney

    p.s. I wish I lived closer to you guys...I could use a girls day!

    ReplyDelete