Wednesday, January 4, 2012

BREAKFAST.




This morning I sat on the hearth (we don't have fires upstairs anymore so I cleaned the pit and sprayed Pam on the brick to enhance the texture..... just burning candles there now) to eat my breakfast. I looked down at my board/bowl and thought I needed to share my luvvly jubbly breakfast with you.
If you cut your food up in a wooden bowl or on a board just use it to eat out of. Less to clean and easy peasy.






This is a marmy/out of focus photo of the beautiful salmon, blueberries and avocado. It was prettier in real life.....and delicious.





I used the avocado half for my candle for the bath that I took in my avocado bathtub.


Have a beautiful January 4, 2012.


Ta, xo J

1 comment:

  1. All I can do is sigh...... Love the setting and such a delicious meal.

    Love you friend!
    Dulcy

    ReplyDelete