Thursday, December 8, 2011

BREAD AND WATER PARTY

A few years ago I began hosting bread and water parties at my home. I felt torn between trying to serve food and cleaning my house.....bob's your uncle.
I decided to serve bread and water...and let the friendship, conversation and girl power be the smash of the party. It has been very very satifying. I don't have to clean house or fool with food.
Tomorrow I have a few girls over and we can celebrate what ever we want.
Below is what you will find at the party.



                  


Try using vintage Christmas L.P.'s for trays. Tape the opening of the album to secure the L.P. inside (it adds weight to the "tray").  I use wax paper for the "plate"...easy peasy. The napkin is a torn (I love the rough thready finish) bath towel. The water jar is a simple Ball brand. These album covers are cute used as placemats too.


Ta, xo J

1 comment:

  1. Love all if this..... Especially the torn tools as napkins.

    ReplyDelete