Thursday, December 29, 2011

I didn't know how much I love P U R P L E.


Hello Jubblers,      I want to share more about all the many people I am in awe of and think you might be interested in hearing about. An amazing blogger, luvvly jubbly artist in everything bestie sent me a  PURPLE present recently. It was HAND SPUN ALPACA yarn. She has such a talent in spinning and dying wool. I am now finding purple all over my work room. Even purple glitter.







I love purple even more now thanks to Courtney. As I grew up many colors were FORBIDDEN to use in our home. Mainly orange and purple. I love all colors now and mix them all together and celebrate them. On my body I prefer gray, brown and light green.


Please visit Courtney! You will LOVE her!

http://sassafrasandwinterberry.blogspot.com



Ta, xo J

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that yarn looks pretty good there with all the other purply crafting stuff! I'm curious as to what you'll come up with. Thanks for the super plug! I just set aside some other purple toned yarn for my son who called me up to say he's dating a girl who likes to knit, and did I have some yarn he could give her. He's too much!!
    Cheers!!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple has a way of coming and going in my life. Two years ago I was on a thrift kick, and not into purple at all. We were on our way to Chicago and I was looking through this British mag. Well, there was a shot of a lady in the most awesome purple straight legged pants, and I ordered some of the exact ones when we got to Chicago! I mean, no will power whatsoever!!!! I still love them, and wear them all the time. Oh, and Courtney's yarn is super yummy!
    xo

    ReplyDelete