Thursday, December 29, 2011

Jane Troup.



Jane Troup is one of my luvvly jubbly heroes. I consider her a friend. We share a love of nature and the celebration of taking images to a new level of whimsy and respect. She can weave a story of magic through painting like most of us breathe in air. Her personality and joy of life is like no other. Her love of art makes me want to try harder to be a better creator of everything. I feel so honored to own and enjoy her art. Jane is a a very down to earth rock star. She is one of my favorite girls in town.

My husband Bob made this. It is part of a series of short videos about artists. 

Enjoy.

Ta, xo J


1 comment:

  1. I have seen this piece on Jane before, and as always, Bob did a fabulous job!!
    I'm lucky to also consider Jane a friend as well as my fav painter. I have 2 of her awesome paintings that I treasure........ Great post!

    xo

    ReplyDelete