Thursday, December 29, 2011

A D D R E S S books.

I have not come up with a more sensible address book system so I guess I will just stick with this one for 2012.
I have memorized where people are in this book even tho it is NOT in any order. (don't ask me why)



This is an old book from the junior high where my husband attended. He didn't steal it, I bought it at a flea market.




I tend to tear pieces of paper or labels off and just haphazardly duct tape them on the pages. I have cut most of this book up (it is about luvvly sea shells) so there are not a million pages left. Enough to last me a few years.

Ta, xo J

2 comments:

  1. Gosh.... I think that's where Jim also went to school. What a great idea. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new calendar! Last night I got an email for my next art group meeting and was just like a little kid all excited to have something luvvly jubbly to write it down in. Jim loves it too!
    xoxo
    dulcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again you have presented a simple yet absolutely brilliant creative idea. I adore old books. I use them in art and as journals but I have never even thought about using one as an address book. I will definitely be adopting this idea. Thank you so much for sharing and thank you for inspiring me so very, very much!

    ReplyDelete