Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve at the work table.

Hello Jubblers,
Is anyone else at the Royal typewriter, ironing board or sewing machine today? All my boys are hammering, shooting video or editing video at the moment. Where else would I want to be than creating and sharing with you?

I created 4 of these T-shirts for my 21 year old son, Brook (the one shooting video today at a wedding) to wear as undershirts. I do his laundry so I know he needs them.
I bought them for $.50 at Thrift Haven.




I typed (on my Quiet Delux Royal typewriter) song lyrics on a small piece of cotton fabric and stitched it down with my sewing machine, rather than by hand to endure the wear it will get.




"Let It Sway" is a SSLYBY (someone still loves you boris yeltsin) album that we all love.
You can make your own and use favorite poems, quotes, jokes, will you marry me?, luvvly jubbly or anything you like on yours.
I think you have time to make one before midnight.

Merry E V E R Y T H I N G.

Ta, xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment