Thursday, December 22, 2011

Getting ready for friends sharing some box with us tonight.

When friends are coming over use scotch tape and cover your wine box with paper. Newspaper, catalog pages, BPB, maps, blueprints, old pattern tissue, iron on transfer paper, holiday wrap, bob's your uncle.
I love to use this afghan that my sweet Mother-in-law made years ago for a table cloth. It is washable and luvvly jubbly. Use old jars for wine and sit on the floor with pillows to play s c r a b b l e. Sometimes I get my vintage creepers out (and some of Bob's from the garage) so people can move around on them. They are great topped with pillows for floor games. After the party gets started we play indoor hop-scotch. Can you come over?





Have a luvvly jubbly time tonight.
Ta, xo J

1 comment:

  1. Okay Jessy... this is about my most favorite idea yet!!! I love this shot of the covered box sitting on the stack of books.. and forever a fan of jars as glasses.

    love and hugs...
    dulcy

    ReplyDelete